Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Working for the weekend


The blog has been pretty dead this past week or so, huh? I thought I'd drop in for a quick post, since I've got a bit of free time. :) I've been really busy - mostly because of my new job. I get pretty good hours so far, but I spend most of my day in my uniform. Then I come home and change into pajamas for while I sit at my desk and work on putting together an art portfolio (something that is not coming along as quickly as it needs to be...) for college.
Life is so very exciting.




I know the images are very poor quality. I have a bad habit of forgetting to fix the settings on my camera before taking outfit photos.. This has caused me to have to put a few outfit "photoshoots" into storage for times like this...when I have nothing else to show you. :P


Anyway, for once I will keep this post from becoming a wall of text. I hope everyone is having a great week!



x Courtney


P.S. The cat is one of two, and she is named Misty. :)

Cardigan - about $20 - Forever 21
Shirt - about $15 - Forever 21
Shorts - $5 - Charlotte Russe
Tights - really old - Payless
Necklace - old ring on a chain
Watch -
NY&Co

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, you sound really busy! Hope everything falls into place for you. :D
(Misty's adorable! You guys look so cute together!)

Courtney Erin said...

I love that cardigan!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Laura Mullins said...

love your nails! and i like the pictures, even though they're a little gritty. they're kind of cool that way! hope your portfolio is going well - that's a lot of work! also, i'm loving your sweater (:

Jadore-Fashion said...

Those are the cutest cardigan!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

Carla said...

I like your shorts and oooh I love your black cat! It's a real cat though right? adorable!

misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

maggeygrace said...

I've been eyeing that cardigan for a while now- the hearts are just TOO adorable. I love the monochrome color palette- so cute! Amen to being busy, sister.

Unknown said...

I love your sweater! Great blog! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com